Join Team Penda!
We’re hiring! Do you love photography, travel, and making an impact? Are you passionate about communication and customer service? Join our team in Cape Town!
Penda is a young photography workshop company with an aligned non-profit, the Penda Trust. We offer exciting photography adventures around the world, guided by professional photographers. Through the Penda Trust, we use photography as a tool to drive positive change in developing countries. We’re looking for a Marketing and Sales Coordinator who will help us provide excellent customer service and put out an inspiring message through various marketing and communication channels. A majority of the focus of this role will be on Penda Photo Tours, but with an overlap of the Penda Trust.
- Handling enquiries for workshops & taking people through the sales process
- Processing bookings
- Handling all admin related to the enquiry and booking processes
- Doing marketing research
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns
- Writing newsletters
- Content writing for blogs
- Posting on social media
- Small amount of fundraising for Penda Trust
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in a sales role, ideally in the tourism industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good writing skills
- Some experience in marketing is preferred
- An interest in photography would be ideal
The job is based in Cape Town, and we’d love for someone to start in October. This is a part-time position.
For more info, or to apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.